Cauliflower And Onion Pakora
- Fill a cast iron pan with peanut oil about an inch high. Place over high heat.
- In a large ss bowl, mix together the flour, cilantro, chili flakes, curry powder, salt, and baking powder
- Stir in the water until incorporated.
- Add the cauliflower and onion slices. Coat well with the batter.
- When frying oil is 375F, add the vegetables pieces and fry onto golden brown. Do not overcrowd pan. Let drain on paper towel before serving.
Calories: 261kcal | Carbohydrates: 40g | Protein: 15g | Fat: 4g | Sodium: 508mg | Potassium: 817mg | Fiber: 8g | Sugar: 8g | Vitamin A: 310IU | Vitamin C: 33.7mg | Calcium: 72mg | Iron: 3.6mg