This is a great any-day, any-season cocktail with a clean, light flavor. The cucumber, mint, and lime combine perfectly to create a refreshing beverage that’s especially welcoming after a rich, spicy meal.
Simple syrup is an equal portion of sugar to water, brought to a boil and cooled. If you don’t have simple syrup on hand, agave nectar is a fine substitute.
Cucumber Mint Limeade
- 2 Persian cucumbers
- 14 mint leaves (12 to 16), plus sprigs for garnish
- 2 ounces fresh lime juice (about 2 limes)
- 2 ounces simple syrup or 1 tablespoon agave
- 3 ounces Ketel One® Citroen
- club soda to top
- Cut 4 to 6 thin cucumber coins and set them aside to use as garnish later. Peel the remaining cucumbers and cut them into coins. Divide them between two drinking glasses.
- Add 6 to 8 mint leaves to each glass and muddle the mint and cucumber. Add the lime juice, syrup, and Ketel One® Citroen. Top with ice and club soda and stir to combine.
- Garnish with the cucumber coins and a large mint sprig.