In the mood to bake something delicious today, but don’t have a lot of time? This is the answer: Blueberry Zucchini Bread!
Every time I bake this delicious zucchini bread, I’m always blown away by how good it tastes. The sweet blueberry flavor really shines through – so much that people often don’t realize there’s zucchini in the recipe.
It’s SUPER MOIST and keeps well for days in an airtight container in the refrigerator. It’s great any time of the day, morning, or night.
If you enjoy this recipe and want more like it, check out my cookbook Beach House Brunch on amazon. 🙂
Blueberry Zucchini Bread
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 large eggs
- ½ cup vegetable oil
- 1½ cup zucchini grated
- 1½ cup all purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon ground
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease one 9x5x3-inch loaf pan.
- Pile the blueberries and half the sugar on a large cutting board. Using a sharp knife, chop the blueberries into small pieces, working the sugar into the blueberries. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, whisk the remaining sugar, eggs and oil until incorporated. Stir in the grated zucchini and the chopped blueberries. Add the flour, baking powder, baking soda and cinnamon and mix until incorporated. Pour into prepared pan and bake 1 hour.
Calories: 335kcal | Carbohydrates: 46g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 15g | Saturated Fat: 11g | Cholesterol: 52mg | Sodium: 160mg | Potassium: 170mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 27g | Vitamin A: 135IU | Vitamin C: 5.9mg | Calcium: 39mg | Iron: 1.5mg