Shrimp Stir Fry And Vegetables
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon coconut sugar
- 1 tablespoon ginger finely chopped
- ¾ tablespoons vinegar
- 2 large cloves garlic finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon sriracha
- 1 teaspoon tapioca flour
- 1 teaspoon sesame seeds
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 lb frozen vegetables asian mix
- ½ lb shrimp deveined and clean
- In a large ss bowl, whisk together all ingredients except for oil, vegetables, and shrimp.
- Heat oil in a large pan over medium heat. Add vegetables and cook for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally. Season very lightly with salt and pepper.
- Move vegetables over to one side and add the shrimp. Cook shrimp about one minute on each side. Pour soy sauce mixture over shrimp and vegetables and stir to coat. Let cook for one minute to allow sauce to thicken. Serve immediately.
Calories: 227kcal | Carbohydrates: 20g | Protein: 16g | Fat: 9g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 142mg | Sodium: 1281mg | Potassium: 314mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 5760IU | Vitamin C: 15.3mg | Calcium: 121mg | Iron: 2.7mg