Paleo Granola aka “Granoleo”
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees. Line a half sheet tray with foil. Lightly coat the foil with pan spray.
- Combine the coconut, almonds, pepitas, walnuts, sunflower and sesame seeds in a large ss bowl. Set aside.
- In a small pot over medium heat, warm the honey, olive oil, salt and cinnamon. Stir to combine.
- Pour over the coconut mixture and still until all the ingredients are coated with the honey mixture.
- Transfer the granoleo to the prepared half sheet tray. Spread out evenly.
- Bake 20 minutes. Rotate tray. Bake 15 minutes more. Cool completely before storing in an airtight container at room temperature.
Calories: 735kcal | Carbohydrates: 45g | Protein: 18g | Fat: 59g | Saturated Fat: 16g | Sodium: 303mg | Potassium: 668mg | Fiber: 11g | Sugar: 27g | Vitamin C: 1.8mg | Calcium: 250mg | Iron: 6mg